What is most annoying? Seeing acne on your skin or the mark that stays for long after acne’s departure. The answer is both.
Aloe Vera is very famous in the cosmetic industry. Specially if it’s about Acne. Because the anti-bacterial properties in it kill and prevent bacteria causing acne.
Follow this easy to go tip at your home to get an amusing result of acne prevention.
- One Aloe Vera leaf
- Scoop out the gel after you cut the leaf
- Apply it to your acne areas and massage it for some time
- Leave it for 30 minutes and rinse off with normal water
***Repeat 2 to 3 times daily for a better outcome.
Our skin undergoes a natural turnover cycle in every 30 days or so. The cell turnover cycle isn’t always so clear-cut. Sometimes, dead skin cells don’t fully shed, leads to flaky skin, dry patches, and clogged pores.
Use Coffee Scrub for dead cells.
It also improves the texture of our skin and maintains a glowing complexion.
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 3 teaspoon coffee grounds
- 1 teaspoon olive oil/ coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon fine-sugar
How to use:
In a bowl mix all of these together. Apply this paste on your face, neck, knees, elbows and foot and massage it in circular motions. Leave it for 10 to 15 minutes and then wash off with warm water.
***To get the desired result, Use this Scrub once a week.
Did you know banana can give you the glow on your skin?.
Winter really take the moisture out of your skin. It seems to do so in every year, despite of daily moisturizing techniques everyone wants some glowness on face to look attractive, young and hydrated.
This banana and honey mask will be sure to brighten up the complexion naturally. It is also good enough to eat. Banana face masks are both nourishing and moisturizing and particularly it fights against ageing and wrinkles.
- Half portion of ripe banana
- 1 teaspoon of raw honey
How to apply:
Mix two ingredients nicely. Make sure there are no lumps on mixture. Apply this on face and neck or any affected area you want to apply. Leave this for 15-20 mins and wash it off with fresh water.
Apply this mask once or twice a week.
***You can also use raw banana directly on your skin just whenever you eat.
Dark Circle Care
There’s a reason mothers always advise their children to rinse their eyes with Rose Water when they’re sore. It not only rejuvenates skin and reduces dark circles but also has a soothing effect on tired eyes. Due to its mild astringent properties, it also works well as a skin toner.
- Soak cotton eye pads in rose water for a few minutes.
- Place the soaked pads on your closed eyelids.
- Leave them on for about 15 minutes.
- Follow this remedy twice daily for 2 – 3 weeks to see results.
To balance your skin moisture and to have a fresh look honey facial masks can be used. This mask will make your skin soft for a while. So, try this at home.
How to apply:
Mix one tablespoon of raw honey, 2 tablespoons of plain yogurt. Apply to face and let sit for 15-20 minutes. Use a warm washcloth to wipe off.
During winter, while we take care of our skin and hair, we forget about our beautiful lips. So, today’s Generio Tips and Tricks is all about Lip Care.
- In the morning, just after getting freshed, apply petroleum jelly on your lips.
- To keep your lips soft and pink, mix-up honey, lemon juice, and sugar and apply the mixture while taking bath.
- Make a pack with coconut oil, rose water, and cream of milk. Apply the pack just after taking shower and wait. After 10 minutes, rinse of the pack and don’t forget to use aloe Vera or tea-tree lip balm.
- Always carry a lip balm in your bag so that you can use it when your skin gets dried.
- Cucumber and carrot juice are very beneficial for the lips; specially for the smokers.
- Finally apply a thick layer of petroleum jelly on your lips before going to bed.
Start this tips and tricks from today for glamorous looking lips.
Cracked heels are a common foot problem.
Let’s have a look an overnight solution – particularly good in the colder months of cracked heels problem.
- use olive oil to moisturize your skin and Moisturize your heel two to three times a day.
- Apply heel balm or any kind of balm in the night and morning to increase skin elasticity before you start your day.
- Wear shoes that protect your heel.
Follow these tips and stay Healthy!!!
Presented By: Generio – skin care cosmetics (100% Halal)