1. What should I do if I have a reaction (side effect) to a cosmetic product?
If you have a reaction (side effect) to a cosmetic product, you should: (a) Tell your doctor or other health care provider (b) Report it to the cosmetic manufacturer
2. What are Generio Cosmetics?
Generio is an online store selling cosmetics to beauties all around Bangladesh. We have been around since 2018.
3. When will my order be shipped?
We try our hardest to dispatch items on the same day as order placed however generally it will be dispatched within 24hrs
4. Do all cosmetic manufacturers include ingredient labels on their products?
Yes. Proper labeling is an important aspect of marketing a cosmetic or personal care product. Labeling is used to help inform consumers of a product’s intended use and any related warnings, its ingredients and net quantity of contents, and its place of manufacture or distribution.
5. Where can I buy Generio Cosmetics products?
Our products are available at our website, Facebook page, and all Banglashoppers outlets.
6. How long will it take till I receive my package?
Once your order has been dispatched it will usually arrive within maximum 2-3 working days. If you placed your order from outside Dhaka your package can take anywhere from 5-7 working days to arrive.
7. My order has not arrived. What do I do?
Not to worry, we are here to help! Please inbox us on Facebook with your order number, or call us at 01704170633 or 029820121
8. I got my order but it is incomplete/damaged. What do I do?
We try our best to ensure your products arrive safely to you. However damaged items can rarely occur. Please inbox us in Facebook with a photo of your damaged item. Don’t forget to include to your full name and order number. We will then be in touch with a solution as soon as possible.
9. Can I return my order?
Due to hygiene reasons we cannot accept exchange or returns on non-faulty items.
10. I have entered the wrong mailing address. What now?
As long as we have not dispatched your order this can easily be changed. Simply inbox us at our Facebook page with your order number, wrong mailing address and new mailing address and we will change this as early as possible.
11. How long will my product last?
Frequency of use and amount used per application varies enormously between users, so a product that lasts one person 3 months may last someone else twice as long.
Regarding shelf life, our regular production runs are small to keep products as fresh as possible. Moist products (e.g.: Generio Cream, Generio Essence, Generio Lotion) have a shelf life of approx. one to two years. Thus, with typical use they will be all used up well prior to expiry.
12. Can I use your cosmetics during pregnancy?
Yes, you can.
13. Can I have free sample before buying?
We are not offering any sampling option at this moment. However, we have a plan to start this option in the near future.
14. How much is the shipping cost?
We charge BDT …… to deliver inside Dhaka. To delivery outside Dhaka we charge BDT ……
15. Are Generio’s products waterproof?
Yes, they are.
16. Where all Generio Products are made?
All the products of Generio are made in Japan.
17. Are Generio products made from natural ingredients?
Yes, the majority of Generio products are made with 100% naturally derived ingredients. We only use synthetic ingredients where absolutely necessary, and our products contain NO harsh chemicals, nanoparticles, fillers, talc, bismuth oxychloride, parabens, or artificial fragrances. You can find the ingredients list for each product in the “ingredients” section on the product page.
18. Which payment methods do you accept?
We accept, Cash on Delivery and bKash/Rocket payment.
19. Do you provide any guarantee that all Generio product will work?
All our products have been proven to be worked. However, it may not work on certain skin type of some individual. Hence, we do not provide any sort of guarantee.
20. What is your Japan address?
21. Are the products genuine/original?
Yes, all the products are manufactured and imported directly from Japan. We sell these products without any manipulation.
22. How can I trust that these products are from Japan?
You can check the package barcode for the country of origin of this product.
23. Is there any possibility to reduce the price?
We are currently working on reducing the manufacturing cost. If this is possible, we can certainly reduce our product’s price.
24. Is there any chance that we can meet with the dermatologist Mr. Hiroshio?
He is a very busy person to catch on. Most of his time he remains busy on skin care research and innovation. However, he comes to Bangladesh twice a year. We are trying our level best to arrange a seminar with him.
25. Is the safety of a cosmetic product evaluated once it hits the market?
Yes. Once a product is marketed companies monitor consumer use and investigate all new scientific information. Companies also collaborate with external scientists and regulatory agencies on new safety methods. As science advances and consumers’ preferences change, the industry continually innovates to ensure millions of families have the safest, highest quality products that help enrich their lives.